Nurture and empower your inner leader.
Are you looking for the power within you? Seeking to know yourself, to know your purpose, to lead self and others, to build community with other women, and to align who you are with what you do?
This 5-day experience is for women 21 and over who want to explore the leader within themselves. Whether it’s regarding work, your personal life, or both, The Power of a Graceful Leader is designed to help you step into your greatness.
Who: Women ages 21+
When: Sunday, October 7th (7 pm) to Thursday, October 11th (10 am)
Where: Killington, Vermont, USA
- Lodging at a premium property
- All meals (We’ll cook as a community for each other)
- StrengthsFinder Full 34 Report
- Leadership Circle 360 Profile (work or personal application)
- ISEI (Social/Emotional Intelligence Assessment)
- Gratitude Practice Kit
- Group Coaching Sessions (1:1 sessions available by appointment at 50% regular rate)
- Workshops and Guest Speakers (TBD)
Price: $1,993 shared room / $2,193 private room (limited availability)
*If you already have your StrengthsFinder 34 Report, you’ll be reimbursed a $100 credit once we receive your report.
The world needs you. Ready to start showing up?